Ocala Health encompasses Ocala Regional Medical Center, currently a 200-bed facility located in the heart of Ocala, and West Marion Community Hospital, a 94-bed hospital located in West Marion County. The hospitals offer a host of other quality and award winning services including bariatric surgery, orthopedic care and joint replacement, robotic surgery, cardiac and vascular services including open heart surgery and interventional procedures, emergency, neurological and rehabilitation services. Ocala Regional Medical Center is also a Level II Trauma Center. Ocala Health’s outpatient facilities include Family Care Specialists, a primary care network of seven locations throughout Marion County; Advanced Imaging Centers with two locations; a freestanding Wound and Hyperbaric Center; a Senior Wellness Community Center; and four surgical and physician specialty practices.
Performs those duties directly involved with the completion of all requested procedures of the Imaging Department with regards to Quality and Quantity, providing services to all inpatients and outpatients of all age groups. Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments, and medical staff.
- Responsible for the completion of all requested procedures according to departmental policy and procedures.
- Assist in accommodation and coordination of all outpatient and Inpatient add-on procedures using good judgment.
- Cross checks all requested examinations for proper diagnosis and for appropriateness of study and performs follow-up when necessary with nursing floors or physicians.
- Always checks Meditech for physician’s orders prior to all exams.
- Responsible for all imaging procedures to meet established criteria according to the policy manual, radiologist and medical staff.
- Maintains equipment in proper working condition daily by reporting any malfunctions to supervisor.
- Abides by all regulations which applies to State and National licenses.
- Always makes sure proper information and consents are obtained by staff technologists.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00050-7410&lang=en
• Post ID: 14738488 ocala