CDL A Driver: Dedicated Teams Earn Up to $30k in 90 days! Sign-On Bonus Available! - US Xpress
Solo Drivers: We'll help you team up!
US Xpress has an opportunity for you and your teammate to earn TOP pay! Don't have a teammate? We'll help you find one. Call Now or fill our the Max Match form at usxjobs.com/team-match. Must live within 150 miles of Lake City, Florida for a dedicated account where your team can earn up to $30,000/split in 90 days, receive up to an $8,000/split sign-on bonus. Great home time option available. Don't wait, call or apply today!
Military Veterans - Now you can earn up to $82,000 your first year as a professional truck driver with our NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. US Xpress is one of a select few trucking companies approved by the VA. You'll get up to 24 monthly stipend checks from the VA in addition to top starting pay from US Xpress. So, you can earn up to $82,000 right away while you receive on-the-job training. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Veterans ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay. Call for more details or Apply Now!
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus (split) Available
- New Teams Get a 2016-2017 Truck
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Great Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Match
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 25:1
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Paid Orientation
- Per Diem
- Pet Policy
- NEED A DRIVING PARTNER? Check out our Team MAX Match Program. All you have to do is fill out a quick profile at usxjobs.com/team-match. Then, we'll be happy to help you find a suitable teammate.
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- 21 Years or Older and Must have a CDL A
- Sign-on Bonus based on team split
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: company driver team, company over the road, company truck, dedicated truck, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, regular home time, tanker
• Post ID: 18894062 ocala