Agency: Department of Corrections
Working Title: FDC- VOCATIONAL FOOD SERVICE COORDINATOR-LOWELL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
Salary: $11.35 HOURLY
Posting Closing Date: 05/23/2017
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
Vocational Food Service Coordinator-70930420
This advertisement is for an OPS Vocational Food Service Coordinator at Lowell Correctional Institution in the Food Service Department. This is not a Classroom Position.
SALARY WILL BE $11.35 HOURLY.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the feeding of meals to the inmate population.
- Follow all Health Department Rules and Regulations.
- Interprets and complies with OSHA standards.
- Supervises the inmate food service workers in food production, preparation, kitchen sanitation, etc.
- Prepares meals in accordance with the Departments master menu manual and master menu recipes.
- Acts as the food service weekend manager on duty as necessary.
- Maintains professional food service management certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES (KSAs):
- Ability to work in a high paced kitchen.
- Ability to produce quality meals, and serve them in a timely manner to the inmate population.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to speak clearly and correctly to individuals and groups.
- Ability to listen effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
If you experience problems applying online, please call the People First Service Center at 1-877-562-7287.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59 PM on the closing date.
The State of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not tolerate discrimination or violence in the workplace.
Candidates requiring a reasonable accommodation, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, must notify the agency hiring authority and/or People First Service Center (1-866-663-4735). Notification to the hiring authority must be made in advance to allow sufficient time to provide the accommodation.
The State of Florida supports a Drug-Free workplace. All employees are subject to reasonable suspicion drug testing in accordance with Section 112.0455, F.S., Drug-Free Workplace Act.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 15237673 ocala