Hughes Brothers Construction is now Hiring! HBC has competitive pay with an excellent benefits package! We now have an opening for: Project Manager-
- Provide technical engineering information to project supervision and crafts to ensure construction work complies with all engineering standards, codes and specifications.
- Review contract and specifications in its entirety
- Assist Project Superintendent as required
- Assist with all schedule preparations and updates
- Assist with quantity reporting, project costs and forecasting
- Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers and workforce to resolve project challenges and conflicts
- Assist with monthly billing, cash flow projections, and change order processing
- Manage document control to include submittal schedules, contract documents, project record drawings, etc.
- Review Heavy Job daily reports for accuracy
- Prepare and maintain technical submittal list, NPDES permits, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan, and Project Progress Schedule as required
- Comply with notice requirements such as inspections, survey staking, joint measurements with owner and/or engineer, utility locations and adjustments, testing, claims, etc.
- Issue correspondence to subcontractors and vendors when revised plan and/or specifications affects products or services
- Project closeout
HBC has multiple ways to apply - Please visit our website WWW.Hughesbrothersinc.com and can complete an application on line or can also fax/email your resume or completed application. Areas of work: Central FL area, Lake, Sumter, Orange and North Florida (Duval and St Johns Counties)
Job Type: Full-time
• Post ID: 20690877 ocala