CITRUS MEMORIAL: Celebrating more than a 50 year history of healing, Citrus Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. More than 150 physicians and 1,000 employees at the 198-bed acute care hospital offer a wide range of services including 24-hour emergency room care, heart and vascular surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, and women’s services. Citrus Memorial is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and is fully licensed by the State of Florida.
The Operating Room Assistant performs direct and indirect patient care in the peri-operative setting and assists in the maintenance of a safe, clean environment.
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of the OR and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Clean and re-make stretchers/beds.
- Turnover all OR room between cases.
- Stock all assigned areas.
- Deliver specimens/blood to the lab.
- Transport patients as directed by nurse.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Heavy lifting also required (25lbs-75lbs)
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26670-1761&lang=en
• Post ID: 16349908 ocala