The OR Aide performs direct and indirect patient care in the peri-operative setting and assists in the maintenance of a safe, clean environment.
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of the OR and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Clean and re-make stretchers/beds.
- Turnover all OR room between cases.
- Stock all assigned areas.
- Deliver specimens/blood to the lab.
- Transport patients as directed by nurse.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Heavy lifting also required (25lbs-75lbs)
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26670-1648&lang=en
• Post ID: 14820203 ocala