The Monitor Tech monitors patients' EKG waveforms in a centralized monitoring station. The position's tasks and responsibilities include:
- Interprets Rhythms and Arrhythmias.
- Reports all changes in heart rate/rhythm to appropriate nursing staff.
- Maintains Telemetry Supplies.
- Records patient condition utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Performs duties with full understanding of related age specific factors.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26670-1557&lang=en
• Post ID: 14696563 ocala