2016 Polaris® Sportsman XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition Stealth Black
Features may include:Purpose Built For The Mud
- Purpose Xtreme Performance (XP) Mud Package
- Color matched front & rear bumper with high mounted tow hooks
_ New 26" aggressive CST Tires with 14" cast aluminum wheels
- Automotive style paint with custom graphics package
- 29.5” HL Outlaw 2 Tires with Custom Aluminum Wheels
Stock 29.5 inch High Lifter Outlaw II tires are mounted on each corner. Giving you a true to size tire, with exceptional ride and handling and enough grip to get you to the end of the mud hole before your buddies.
- Shielded Snorkeled Clutch & Engine Ducting
Shielded air and clutch intake and clutch outlet snorkels ensure the power plant breathes while minimizing water and debris ingestion. High mounted vent lines ensure reliable performance.
- Rack Mounted Radiator with Industry Exclusive Inverted Dual Fans
Superior cooling with a relocated, rack mounted radiator with inverted dual fans, an industry-exclusive design that pulls clean air through the bottom of the radiator for improved cooling and reduced clogging.
- Industry Leading 85 Horsepower ProStar™ 1000 Twin EFI Engine
The 1000 Twin EFI engine with a SOHC cranks out 85 HP. It delivers outstanding acceleration off the line with incredible power to the ground. This big bore features a 270-degree offset crankshaft and dual balance shafts for awesome power that remains incredibly smooth and vibration free.
- Electronic Power Steering
The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- High-Mounted Front & Rear Bumpers with 3,500 lb. Polaris Winch and Integrated Tow Hooks
Easily get your buddies out of the mud with custom, color matched high-mounted front and rear bumpers with integrated tow hooks and factory installed 3,500 lb. Polaris Winch.
- Industry First Centered Handlebar-Mounted Mud Bar
Maximize control in the mud with the industry's first centered handlebar-mounted mud bar.
- High and Low mud-specific transmission with lower gearing
High and low gear ratios have been reduced for ultimate mud riding control and drivability.
- Hi-Clearance Arched Dual A-arm Suspension
Exclusive front and rear high-arched, constant radius dual A-arms maximize ground clearance by keeping the suspension out of the ruts and muck.
- Articulating Rolled Independent Rear Suspension
The rear sway bar has been removed to allow the Independent Rear Suspension to fully articulate for superior traction and control in the mud.
- Stiffer Springs For High Ground Clearance
Stiffer suspension springs are tuned for mud specific riding conditions.
Large, quick clearing floorboards minimize mud compaction, keeping floorboards clear of debris.
- Sealed Headlights and Sealed Key Switch
Sealed single beam headlights and a sealed key switch help protect the electrical system against moisture and debris.