Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:05 PM
The Cook performs a variety of tasks that facilitate the provision of food services and nutrition support to patients, employees and visitors. These duties include:
- Prepares, seasons, and cooks food for patients, staff, visitors, and special functions.
- Reviews menus to determine types and quantities of food.
- Prepares quality food in sufficient quantities to cover all service requirements.
- Coordinates timing of preparation in order to meet service schedules for patients, staff, visitors and catering services.
- Adheres to standardization of recipes and portion control to prevent food waste and control cost.
- Provides care and sanitation of equipment in production area.
- Adheres to sanitation and safety standards (HACCP)
- Participates in the process of ordering supplies.
- Gives directions to personnel who assist in food preparation.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26670-1689&lang=en
• Location: Ocala
• Post ID: 15054073 ocala