Posted: Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:25 PM
Following physicians' orders, the Pharmacy Tech assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
- Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
- Maintains strong knowledge of hospital policies and government regulations and performs dispensing duties accordingly.
- Assists with quality improvement initiatives, inventory and ordering of pharmaceuticals.
Orients and mentors staff.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26670-1709&lang=en
• Location: Inverness, Ocala
• Post ID: 15229248 ocala